Monday, May 5, 2008

Kevin: the UCSI Receptionist

Human 1: Excuse me, where is C301?
Me : It's over there, next to the lift. (Pointing behind me)

Human 2: May I know where is C409?
Me : Errr..(unsure).. i think it's upstairs room 9. (Pointing up)

Human 2: But this is the highest floor.
Me : Nono, there is another one but, use the stairs.

Human 3: Eks-kiuz mee, where is re-see-tal hall?
Me : It's over here. (Pointing at the door near me)

Human 4: Hey..erm... can I know where is this place..(opens a book, flips the pages, points at the words 'Recital Hall')
Me : It's over here (Pointing at the door near me.. again)


looks like i chose a bad spot to wait for my baby..


*lols*
- Kevin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm.. some1's back in action after uhm.. 1 year and 3 or 4 months?? haha..

alvink said...

wow.. back into the blogging world ar? heheehe :) maybe i shall link you.. :PP

Unknown said...

omg kevin is blogging again. hahaha

*links*